Interactive reality game – Chocolate and the wild chickens
How might we convey the freshness of Migros' (Switzerland's largest retailer) products to consumers.
Jung von Matt/Limmat launched the first interactive reality game show live from the hen house. With Chocolate (Migros's already famous advertising chicken) and four other hens. Over four weeks, between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m., bets could be placed every day on which hen would lay the first egg the next day and on the exact time Chocolate would lay hers? Participants could follow the egg-laying live via 5 webcams and win Migros buying coupons. More than more than 60,000 people placed their bets on the chickens, and Chocolate attracted a further 5,100 fans on Facebook.
- Overall and Digital Project Lead
- Concept Development and website architecture
- Digital Project Management and Coordination
- Eurobest, Interactive, Shortlist
- Best of Swiss Web, Digital Branding Campaigns, Gold
- Best of Swiss Web, Creation, Bronze
- Best of Swiss Web, Innovation, Shortlist
- ADC Schweiz, Digital, Shortlist
- ADC Schweiz, DM & Promo, Bronze